Navigation Menu

#1


Don't have to go back to the origin of time, but to find that original feeling. 





Happy 2017!

First post of the year, new start, new beginning.

How about a new heart, 初心, too? 

Remember when you're 13 years old and you had your first crush? Remember when you're 15 and you had your first love? That pure puppy love, which maybe you have not yet figure out what love is, but you truly and genuinely just enjoyed the companionship of your other half. 

As the years past, hearts broken and wounds made, you start to guard your heart more and more. Maybe you have not yet figure out what love is still, but it feels more and more a distant subject where it gets harder and harder to meet/find. Love is not a feeling anymore, it became a game, a drama, a ego-setter. 

This year, a new resolution, I hope an even more mature me. Fulfil my life for a better me. Take time to figure myself out and learn to love. Treat love not as a fantasy to be fulfilled, but a genuine feeling. It is not going to be a easy task, but I am willing to give it a go. 

This year, I want to go back to origin, 寻回初心。